First off: don't worry. In most cases, you can directly recover it yourself and, if not, our support team is able to recover your account for you.
In case you are connected to Game Center/Google Play, you will want to start by checking if you can recover your account from the cloud. To do so, play through the tutorial until you can access the game's options menu. Upon opening it, you should be presented with an option to load your old account.
Before getting in touch if you should not have been able to recover your account from the cloud, you can help us getting your account back faster by following the instructions below.
- play until you can choose a name for the new account
- choose a new name and note it down
When sending your message, also make sure to include as many of the necessary details as possible:
- include the exact name of your old AND new account (mind spaces, numbers, special characters, or upper-case letters you might have used)
- include the user ID of your new account (visible at the bottom of the in-game settings menu under "USER:")
- include some information that proves your ownership of the lost account:
- account registration date
- last login date
- estimate of your current amount of ingame currencies (gold/metal/supplies)
- a copy of the receipt you received for your last in-game purchase (if applicable)
Your account can be restored once our support team has received and verified these details.