First off, no need to worry. In most cases, you can directly recover it yourself and, if not, our support team will be able to recover your account for you.
If you are connected to the Game Center/Google Play, you will want to start by checking if you can recover your account from the cloud. To do so, play through the tutorial until you have access to the game's options menu. Upon opening it, you should be presented with an option to load your old account.
Steam users, please note that the game does not use Steam Cloud at this point.
If you have not been able to recover your account from the cloud or are playing the game on Steam, you can get your account back faster by following the instructions below.
When you message our Support team, please make sure to include as many of the necessary details as possible:
- include the exact name of your old AND new account
- include the user ID of your new account (visible at the bottom of the in-game settings menu under "USER:")
- include the following information to prove your ownership of the lost account:
- account registration date
- last login date
- an estimate of your current amount of in-game currencies (gold/metal/supplies)
- a copy of the receipt you received for your last in-game purchase is mandatory(if applicable)
Your account can be restored once our support team has received and verified these details.