Saving your game in the cloud can help you recover it in case you should lose access to your account.
iOS - Gamecenter
On iOS, you can save your account using Game Center by following the steps below:
- Log in to a valid Game Center account. You can find the option to do so in the Game Center section of your device's settings menu.
- Start the game and check if you receive a Game Center message at the beginning of the game
- If so, your account is now saved in Game Center.
- If not, try logging out and back in to Game Center, then start the game again.
Android - Google Play
On Android, you can use the Google Play Services to save your game:
- You can find the corresponding options in the Google section of your device's settings, under Play Games
- You can also check if ZGS is properly connected by checking if it is listed under Apps connected in the same menu
- When your game is connected, you should receive a small pop-up message each time you start the game
- You can also check your connection status in the in-game settings menu, accessible through the small gear icon in the top right of you base view