Saving your game in the cloud can help you recover it in case you should lose access to your account.
iOS - Gamecenter
On iOS, you can save your account using Game Center by following the steps below:
- Log in to a valid Game Center account. You can find the option to do so in the Game Center section of your device's settings menu.
- Start the game and check if you receive a Game Center message at the beginning of the game
- If so, your account is now saved in Game Center.
- If not, try logging out and back in to Game Center, then start the game again.
Android - Google Play
On Android, you can use the Google Play Services to save your game:
- You can find the corresponding options in the Google section of your device's settings, under Play Games
- You can also check if ZGS is properly connected by checking if it is listed under Apps connected in the same menu
- When your game is connected, you should receive a small pop-up message each time you start the game
- You can also check your connection status in the in-game settings menu, accessible through the small gear icon in the top right of you base view
Zombie Gunship Survival does not use Steam cloud at this point. Your savegame is stored locally on your hard-drive. Please back-up the file(s) from the following location to keep your progress:
c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Zombie Gunship Survival\savedata_vir\