- How can I raid another player's base?
You can raid an opponent's base by:
- Using the matchmaking system
- Looking for a player in the Leaderboard and tapping on the "Fight" icon (2 Swords)
- Which Units are available ingame?
The available Units are the following:
- Why am I not able to use some of my Troops, by example the Ogre?
In order to summon some of your Troops, you need to have enough Morale points (represented by the blue bar). The maximum amount of Morale Points increases with your Hero's level. It is possible that, even if you just unlocked the Troop, you cannot use until you increase your hero level.
- How is determined how much time I have when attacking an opponent?
The time an opponent has for destroying your Castle Gate is determined by your maximum path length. Every path tile will add a few seconds to the clock. Please note that the timer is always based on the maximum allowed path tiles that could potentially use, not on the ones you actually use. So if you are allowed to build 17 tiles but only use 15, attackers will still get the allowed time for 17 tiles.
- Before I attack other players some of the icons for their units and towers on the preparation screen are more transparent than others. Why is that?
The units and towers that are transparent are used less in the defense of the player that you are inspecting. In contrast, towers and units that are used more are displayed in a less transparent way. Use this information to select your attacking units and spells accordingly!
- I attacked somebody three times. Now the attack button is greyed out. Why is this?
You can only attack the same player manually three times an hour. This limitation was implemented to help players that were getting raided by the same people over and over.
Please keep in mind that you are still able attack others more than three time if you find them through regular matchmaking.
- How exactly does matchmaking work?
You are matched against players in your trophy range. The system automatically selects opponents that offer you a challenge as well as a decent gold reward. These players will mostly consist of kings near you on the leaderboards.
- How is the Medal Bonus calculated?
When using the in-game matchmaking system for an attack, you will get a percentage-based bonus on the medals you earn for that attack depending on your current position in the global leaderboard. This percentages are as follows:
- Rank 1 - 10: 50%
- Rank 11 - 100: 25%
- Rank 101 - 500: 10%
- Rank 501 - 1000: 5%
- Rank 1001+: 0%
- How are the trophies I can win in battle calculated? Why do I win less Trophies if I attack the same player who attacked me?!
The game compares your offensive capabilities to the defensive strength of your potential opponent and uses this data to calculate the maximum number of trophies you can earn.
The bigger the challenge, the more trophies you will be able to earn. Please note that it is also possible to lose many trophies if you fail against a comparatively weak defense but only a few trophies if you are unable to beat a strong defense.
- How are the medals I can win in battle calculated?
Medals are distributed the same way as trophies. The only difference being that you can gain a passive boost to your medal acquisition by placing highly on the global leaderboard.