- How to access my Purchase receipt on Android?
If you wish to access your purchase history and receipts on Android devices, please follow the steps below:
- In your browser, go to Google.com/play
- Hit the little gear in the upper right
- Log in with the Google Account you used for the purchase
- Go to orders and settings
- How to access my Purchase receipt on iOS?
If you wish to access your purchase history and receipts on iOS devices, please follow the steps below:
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Sign-in with the same Apple ID that you used to make your purchases.
- Click your name in the upper-right corner of the iTunes window.
- From the pop-up menu, select Account Info.
- Scroll down to Purchase History. Next to Most Recent Purchase: [date], click See All.
- How to access my Purchase receipt on Windows?
If you wish to access your purchase history and receipts on Windows devices, please try the following:
- In your browser, go to www.windowsphone.com for Windowsphone or to www.microsoftstore.com for other devices.
- Sign in using the link in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Sign in with the same Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live ID) you used for your purchase.
- What is the Daily Gems package?
This package is not a regular package with an instant Gem payout, but a monthly package.
You receive 200 gems directly after the purchase, then 50 gems per day during 30 days if you collect all daily chests up to the total amount of 1700 Gems.
If you miss one day, you will not be able to collect the gems for this day on a later date. For each chest, you have two days to open them before they disappear after you have collected them.