- How can I attack an Island?
To attack an Island, you first need to go to the Map. Once there, select a Hero and move him to the Island you which to attack. To do so, hold-tap and drag the portrait of the Hero to the Island you wish to attack
Alternatively, you can tap on the Island you wish to attack. If you then tap the Attack button, the last selected or used Hero will automatically be chosen to attack the Island.
- Which units are available in-game?
The following units are available for battle:
- Why am I not able to use some of my troops?
In order to summon some of your troops, you need to have enough Morale points (represented by the blue bar). The maximum amount of Morale Points increases with your Hero's level. It is possible that you cannot use some troops until you increase your Hero's level - even if you just have unlocked these troops.
- How can I unlock the mythological creatures?
To unlock certain mythological creatures, you have to conquer a specific group of Islands related to these creatures. See the list below for more details:
- Gorgon Reef for the Medusa
- Aegean Islands for the Minotaur
- Giant Hideout for the Cyclops
- Argolic Gulf for the Hydra
- Gryphus Isles for the Griffin
- How are the other players on my surrounding islands selected?
You are matched against players in your Ascension Level range. The system automatically selects fitting opponents that offer you a manageable challenge as well as a decent rewards.
You can attack other player's bases by moving one of your Heroes to their Islands.
- How are the trophies I can win in battle calculated? Why do I win less Trophies if I attack the same player who attacked me?
The game compares your offensive capabilities with the defensive strength of your potential opponent and uses this data to calculate the maximum number of trophies you can earn.
The bigger the challenge, the more trophies you will be able to earn. Please note that it is also possible to lose many trophies if you fail against a comparatively weak defense - but only a few trophies if you are unable to beat a strong defense.