Where can I check the status of my order and my purchase history? (iOS)
See your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Scroll to Purchase History and tap it. If you want to see purchases that you made more than 90 days prior, tap Last 90 Days, then select a date range.
- Find the item, then tap Total Billed.
- From here, you can do these things:
- To request a refund or report a problem with the item, tap the item, then tap "Report a Problem" and describe your issue.
- To see the date when you bought the item and the device you used to buy it, tap the item.
- To send yourself a new email receipt, tap Resend. You can’t send a receipt for a free item.
Have more questions? Submit a request