Please be sure to check the following tips if you experience performance issues for Nonstop Knight 2 on supported devices:
1. Free up your device’s memory by closing applications running in the background.
2. Make sure that your device has enough free storage space, as having an overstuffed device can potentially result in crashes, slowdowns, and other unexpected issues.
3. Check if your device's iOS/Android version is up to date by entering the Settings app, tapping on General, and selecting Software Update. Follow the on-screen instructions to download the most recent update.
4. Try turning off and on your device. This will help freeing up memory resources or solving minor technical issues that might prevent apps to run smoothly.
5. Make sure that you're playing on a stable internet connection (preferably WiFi, 3G, or 4G). You can also try resetting your network settings by toggling Airplane mode on and off.
6. Turn off unused Bluetooth connections (unless, of course, they're required for your internet access).