- Each Guardian comes with an individual gameplay effect which is activated as soon as the Guardian is called in battle. It also has a unique special ability which players can trigger by tapping the Guardian button a second time
- Equip your Guardian in the "Royal Guardians" menu, which can be reached via the Throne Room or the Battle Loadout
- Your King won't take any damage while he is being protected by a Guardian
- The Guardian mode ends when the Guardian's HP is fully depleted or the Guardian timer has run out
- Some Guardians can be called more often than others per battle
- Guardians can be found in Guardian Chests, which in turn can be obtained from the corresponding Guardian Chest Shop or won in a Conquest Event
- A free Guardian Chest can be collected every day in the Guardian Chest Shop (3x a day, when you're connected to Facebook)
- Upgrade Guardians with Pearls or Pal Treats (depending on the Guardian) and a certain contingent of Guardians of the same type
- There are Guardians which are harder to find than others. Pay attention to their rarity color.
- The Royal Guardians will be made available once you have reached Hero Level 20.
If you want to know more, check out the videos on our YouTube channel.